Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bits and Pieces of our 2 week trip - Percy's Retreat

User Info Menu

Wow this place is beautiful! Another place to put on my list. I already have a list of places to go, and I will need at least 10 more trips to Negril to do them all! Once I do that I am sure I will learn about more places to visit. Thanks!

User Info Menu

BrenJaLee

I'm not sure if the raft is still navigable but you don't go far really, maybe 100 yards and then back - it is just a little something something to do while chillin in the yard.

User Info Menu

Do they come and pick you up by chance??

User Info Menu

Hi Yetta

No problem - Percy provides the service in his licensed Juta van - he'll pick you up and bring you home safe and sound.

User Info Menu

Sweet!!! Looks like another place to add to my list. Thanks so much!!

User Info Menu

Here is a picture of Percy and his beautiful wife Annette proudly displaying their Karl Rickett painting.

And I should mention that the washrooms are nice and clean with good working flushing toilets.

Name:  Negril Dec 2009 128 (Medium).jpg
Views: 370
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  Percy's restrooms (Medium).jpg
Views: 434
Size:  76.9 KB

User Info Menu

Thank you! I loved this place!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

How long of a ride is it from Negril? I think I'd like to put it on my list too.

User Info Menu

Mo - Your staying at Home Sweet Home aren't you? 20-25 minutes from HSH. If you have Chris from HSH pick you up at the airport he will happily stop there on the way into Negril. He is Percy's brother.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

GG. -going in April and staying on the beach. Nov trip is HSH for a few days at the beginning of the trip. Looks like a nice side trip but if it was hours away we wouldn't be interested. 20-25 minutes is certainly doable. Looks like it would be nice to get there during the daylight but then have dinner after the sun sets.