Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rooms on the Beach - recommendations

User Info Menu

Rooms on the Beach - recommendations

Hi All -

Planning another late November trip to Negril and looking for some recommendations for places to stay on the beach.

We usually do a few nights at an all inclusive (CSA) and then the rest of the trip on the cliffs.

This time around we're not going all inclusive, so I'm looking for some guidance...some places I'd like some feedback on:

Country Country
    Top Beach Cabins
    Nirvana
    Gatehouse Villa
    Lazydays

Much appreciated!

User Info Menu

check out the post in reference to Negril Beach Club Condos.........according to a lot of posters, it seems to be well loved..........

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ch-Club-Condos
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Bar b Barn is nice...

User Info Menu

Been to Nirvana more than 20 times. Great place, great staff and located in the middle of the beach. Can be a little expensive during the high season.

User Info Menu

From your list...Country Country is one my favs....lovely rooms, good food, nice people!! The first time my room was right on the beach...steps from the sea & the second time had an incredible mid location view of the sea & upper balcony was fabulous!

User Info Menu

I'll give another BIG thumbs up to Country Country. I absolutely loved everything about my stay there. The cottage rooms are without a doubt the best room I've ever had in Negril (of course, I've only stayed in 6 different hotels). You can't go wrong with the complimentary breakfast (my favorite in all of Negril). The staff is tremendous. Everything is just absolutely wonderful about CC. My cottage was mid-property and I loved the location. There was a little grassy area by my room so when I'd sit on the patio in the comfy aderondack chairs, it felt like I was in my own little yard. The room was very spacious as well. Probably the only negatives I can think of is that the windows don't have screens and the bathrooms are on the small side. But everything else MORE than makes up for it!

User Info Menu

I love Country Country, a beautiful unique property, great staff, excellent breakfasts that come with the room.

User Info Menu

Here's a thread from the old board from back in 2010 when I was staying at CC. Someone had asked me to do a comparison between the rooms Country Country and Rondel Village. I also posted several pics of my cottage at CC. Ignore the first half of the thread. The comparison and pics are about 3/4 of the way down.

http://www.negril.com/discus/message...62/335239.html

User Info Menu

Country Country is great just as the others have said.

User Info Menu

My first trip to Negril was this past November, traveled alone and choose Country Country! Loved IT!! staff excellent, fun, friendly. BANANA PANCAKES!

and yes, I have the "bug" returning to Negril in 10 sleeps!!!