Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Trip Report Inclusion Scale

User Info Menu

I wrote my first report on here a few days ago and am pleasantly surprised, it was not as bad as I thought. It was an honest report, the only reason it was not a level 7 or above was because I was married on the last 2 trips. BUT NOW, it's a whole different story! I will be going as a single woman next month and we will see if a report will come out of that or not!! I want to stay in good standing on the board, lol!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irie luv View Post
    I wrote my first report on here a few days ago and am pleasantly surprised, it was not as bad as I thought. It was an honest report, the only reason it was not a level 7 or above was because I was married on the last 2 trips. BUT NOW, it's a whole different story! I will be going as a single woman next month and we will see if a report will come out of that or not!! I want to stay in good standing on the board, lol!
    hahaha

User Info Menu

I've been working on my trip report and yes rastagal lot of thinking, writing, deleting, re-thinking, re-wording involved.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15