Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Skipping School Trip Report

User Info Menu

Skipping School Trip Report

Got into Negril feeling so bad from a bad cold and lotsa stress. Treated my self to a Jackies on the Reef Detox massage (chose peppermint oil from a array of others) and a lovely lite lunch of pumpkin soup and delicate salad with seaweed. I was pleasantly surprised at how far out Jackies is and how well appointed her wellness and yoga resort is. I would have loved to just stay. so far i have been to two out of three of my hotels le mirage and catcha do not dissapoint. ate at ras roy the ital stand and enjoyed his pumpkin soup (of course!) and also his wonderful vegetarian dinner. Ate at sharks and enjoyed the monday night music at jam cam where they let me sing my favorite redemption song up at the mike.maggie and i from jamaica connection.com who i book with went to rock house last night and the corn breaded and litely fried snapper was the best.we have a nice bottle of white and with the torches lighting our seaside table it was classy.my plan to disconnect is working except for this quick note and texting back home to see is everything alright? on my verizon celly 50 cents a message and 5 cents a reply.one down side i got bite by a jelly fish because i love to snorkel and it itched and itched. should have brought benadryl did put vinegar on as recommended here.i like to think that that jellyfish wanted to kiss me hello and that is the onlyway it knew how. I took off my rings after that because i thought that is what attracted it to me. beach hotel tomoro. everything is negril is lovely and the weather and people superb.wish u were here

User Info Menu

Nice, I wish I was there too. Have a great time.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.