Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trip Journal- Jan 30- Feb 13- Negril- by Newfiesub

User Info Menu

Thanks for a nice report, I'm looking forward to reading more about Fun Holiday. Keep it coming!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newfiesub View Post
    I drank 6 Molson Canadian on the way.
    Impressive in a 90 minute drive...very impressive. Thanks for the report!

User Info Menu

i'm canadian brasi- it was only 6 beer lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by newfiesub View Post
    i'm canadian brasi- it was only 6 beer lol
    I like the cut of your jib.

User Info Menu

Not only is he a Canadian but based on his moniker 'Newfiesub' , he is also a son from the Rock (Newfoundland) so Lard tundering 6 beers is just warming up. Good report - I am looking forward to the interaction with the local hustlers..!!

User Info Menu

update to come tomorrow- i hope- getting by bike ready for the season

User Info Menu

your leaving us hanging here newfisub...
    please tell me Fun Holiday is not as bad as the recent reports....heading there next week!

User Info Menu

The wife and I have a drink and she is off to the room to unpack, I let her do this on her own as we only argue because I never seem to do anything right lol. She says it amazes her how I can get 5 cases of beer into a shopping bag but can't get 5 pair of shorts and t'shirts into a duffel bag lol. I am never aloud to pack or unpack, awe what a drag and I so wanted to lol, NOT.

Now that she is busy its time for me to get busy, we agreed that our first couple of days in Jamaica would be spent on the resort unwinding and relaxing. Now, her idea of relaxing and mine are somewhat different, she likes to lounge about taking in the sun, reading her book and sipping on a drink. Me on the other hand like to sit at the swim up bar and drink until well I have to go to the room for a siesta, thats my idea of relaxing down south and relax I did. It got to the point that after a few days I was famous for not staying awake past 2 in the afternoon lol. The wife doesn't mind and I like to take full advantage of the AI.

So off to the swim-up-bar I go and guess what, you have to pay for the drinks there, no ****, all inclusive have to use the dinning room bar. I get out of the pool and go to the dinning bar for a beer and, you guest it, out of beer and it's only noon. I'm told, no problem mon, you can get beer at the swim-up bar, cool, so I go back and order a red stripe only to be asked for $3.50. I tell the bartender that they are out of beer in the dinning room and the guy told me to come here. He says “yea mon that happens a lot, $3.50 or should I run you a tab” I was getting pissed now and said I not paying for a beer I'm all inclusive. So he takes the beer back and suggest I have a rum drink of some kind- so I order a rum n seven- he says no mon you have to go to the dinning bar for that, ha ha ha – this is no fun at all. Out of the pool I go for the second and get to the dinning bar, order a rum and seven, I can make it but I have no ice lol, are you kidding me, at any moment I expect all the staff to start laughing and clapping and someone say, GOT YA we were just missing with you mon, well that didn't happen, welcome to the “Fun Holiday Beach Resort.

To be continued
    Last edited by newfiesub; 02-23-2012 at 01:25 PM.

User Info Menu

Go on......

User Info Menu

Goin to be good... have at it Al...