Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The NEW RETREAT IN TOWN ZIMBALI-RETREAT

User Info Menu

The NEW RETREAT IN TOWN ZIMBALI-RETREAT

Hi viewer of negril.com this is the zimbali family .vist us on a day tour are two day stay on experience a true peice of nature and all that it have to offer.from traditional jamaica cusine to gourmet vegetarian dinning,ital the real jamaican way. reasoning with real rasta by the fire out door cooking on the fire side.Get health tip talk with a certified herbalist BONGO ROACH.Get one on one with nature the life of it relax in the bird watching area walk the farm hike the mountain that is alive from the old english days see old wall ruin.Come peace wait for u blessed love
    Experience the rhythm of Nature...Discover the Peace within....Immerse yourself in a true Jamaican Paradise......www.zimbali-retreats.com

User Info Menu

I am VERY interested, I have been on your website numerous times, and shown it to all my friends too! Unfortunatley, I have to wait a few months before I can get back to Jamaica, I am trying for Sept or Oct, I will contact you when I have my dates confirmed.