Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril

User Info Menu

Smile Negril

Has anyone heard of or stayed at Barry's Bold As Love Guest House's (former "Ms. Gloria's Sunset Cottages")IN Negril? There is not alot of info on this place and I was wondering if anyone had and light to shine on this place?
    Also anyone staying on Bloody Bay Beach or close to it needs to check out the New Office of Nture.Its a beach bar where they sell cold Red Strip and fresh fish and Lobster.Its great food and the people are the best

User Info Menu

I was there in December. I've known Barry since he was 12 yrs old. His place is pretty much Miss Gloria's 35 yrs later.

I'd recommend it,
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

is it safe for a single woman?

User Info Menu

I have been staying there for years. It is very much a Jamacian yard . The rooms all have a private bath. Not so in Glorias days. It is safe .as a single woman you will need to know how to deal with the local runnings. Barry is a good guy and is staff will look out for you.

User Info Menu

That's.I actually emailed him as it was a friend of mine down there that told me about his place but they don't have kitchenettes in them so maybe another trip.looking for something I can make my own meals sometimes.