Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: advice needed newbie 2nd half of April

User Info Menu

Negril Yoga Centre would be another beach road choice. It's across from the beach, has security, is reasonably priced, has unique accomodations. It's funky in the good funky way.

User Info Menu

Touching base with you and seeing how the search is going?.

User Info Menu

I agree with Yvonne - Negril Yoga Centre would be a great choice. Here is a link to their accomodation & rates
    http://www.negrilyoga.com/rates.php

User Info Menu

Hi 1964
    I as well am looking for the same thing as your daughter.as I am going by myself wanted something cheap. A friend of mine from negril mentioned Barry's Guest house on the west end and it is 40 a night and its on the beach.if you want to talk future message me as I woulnt mind some company for some of the time there anyways

User Info Menu

Hi 1964.I as well am going down by myself in April and I was look at the same thing your daughter is.I found a place called Barry's guest house on west end for 40 a night and on the beach.if you care to talk more message me and we can see if maybe we can meet up down there or something.

User Info Menu

Cool Barry's Guest House

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    Hi 1964
    I as well am looking for the same thing as your daughter.as I am going by myself wanted something cheap. A friend of mine from negril mentioned Barry's Guest house on the west end and it is 40 a night and its on the beach.if you want to talk future message me as I woulnt mind some company for some of the time there anyways
    Barry's would be a good choice have stayed there many times.

User Info Menu

I stayed last November at Summerset Village, and it's a pretty decent budget place. I am sure you could get a nice room with ac and restaurant/pool on premises starting at $35-40 a night, no problem. Talk to Petronella the manager, I'm sure she could get you a good deal.

User Info Menu

beccajean,

The Barry's I know is on the beach right next to Bar B Barn, the west end AKA cliffs is a different area.

User Info Menu

I would agree with Marko......make sure the property has 24 security especially if first visit as a solo traveler to Negril. Great suggestions here but I would make that the first question you ask. I hope she has a great time.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1964human View Post
    She doesn't need 5 star just some place safe enough to not worry about her self or possessions when she is out.
    That rules out Sunset On The Cliffs .....