Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: How far apart are the Devine Destiny Hotel and the Sea Star?

User Info Menu

How far apart are the Devine Destiny Hotel and the Sea Star?

Web says "Devine Destiny Hotel is embedded in the coral rocks off the West End Road of Negril" I am not familiar with the area, how far from the Sea Star is this. Is Devine Destiny a good place to stay?

Thank you all!

User Info Menu

rare is a Negril guest who recommends Devine Destiny ....

User Info Menu

there was a major fire at Divine Destiny not so long ago that caused damage. I would be cautious about booking there.

User Info Menu

Re: How far apart are the Devine Destiny Hotel and the Sea Star?

As much as Devine destiny used to a gem back in the day???I say pass on this property. This was the first place I ever stayed and where I met my husband and where I came to love Negril but it's in awful condition now with the worst thing is it used to be wonderful

User Info Menu

We used to stay there back in the 90's. Was great then, but in very sad shape last time I saw it.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

The Tripadvisor reviews are absolutely horrible...be aware!!! It's on Summerset Lane/Rd.

User Info Menu

Seastar is much 'deeper' west than Devine Destiny.
    At one time, even Sears booked Devine Destiny packages but it hasn't been much good since the late 90's and even then there were issues with cold water and other sketchy things. Steer Clear.

User Info Menu

Agreed on all the above......Now to answer the question, it' about a 15-20 min. walk at a good pace. It's on Summerset Lane, the road before Seastar Lane!

User Info Menu

We stopped in to take a look at Devine Destiny last January and were treated rather rudely. We were stopped as we tried to get to the front desk and were not allowed in. It didn't really seem that it was being run as a resort.
    Last edited by JahLove; 01-10-2014 at 08:52 AM.