Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you love country music?

User Info Menu

Do you love country music?

Check out c&D,best dirty banana,only $5us,

User Info Menu

YES WE DO!
    " God is GREAT, Beer is GOOD, and people are CRAZY" I LOVE that song!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Is this a new bar in Negril?? Lots a CW fans in Jamaica for sure. After all Reggae is country music from another country...If you'r from North America. AND the American country scene has been discovering Reggae recently. I like to fuse come of my best country and reggae together with a splash of TexMex....makes for a nice CD. Example...2 songs back to back....Leon Helms "Growing Trade" off of his Electric Dirt Album followed by Marlon Asher "Gunja Farmer" or Toots' 54/46 followed by Folsom Prison Blues....lots a fun. Point being, both Genre sing about love, the man, prison, getting high, getting ripped off....There is a story there and I like it!

User Info Menu

See Dawn I told you this is the chat board to mention your country western bar. Even many Negril regular visitors do not know about you, now that you ar CONNECTED to the forum board you better stock the shelves and prepare for your last Thursday of the month BB-Q!

User Info Menu

Is that the spot right next to jennys? I remember seeing it.

User Info Menu

Yes, next to Jenny's with the friendly one and only Connie/Dawn thus C&D Country Western bar.

User Info Menu

I dont like country at all, but always stop by its a cool bar and the owners smile is not to be missed! (the hater,lol)

User Info Menu

I love this bar!

User Info Menu

I will post a picture when I figure out how.

User Info Menu

awesome, we would love to hit up a country bar, listening to some good tunes while watching a carribean sunset! cant wait.