Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out to Jackie's?

User Info Menu

We stick to a charter for such excursions, I would stop by Whoopies hammock bar just past the lighthouse on the way to Jackies. We use Tallman for our charters 876-873-8442. He has very nice, big van. He is also fair priced, flexible, and knows, ins and outs so you can relax. He is stationed out of The Best the West. Tallman is also a friend, tell him Darryl, and Karen say Hi, if you use his services. Cheers!Name:  IMG_0374.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  88.7 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canuk cpl View Post
    We stick to a charter for such excursions, I would stop by Whoopies hammock bar just past the lighthouse on the way to Jackies. We use Tallman for our charters 876-873-8442. He has very nice, big van. He is also fair priced, flexible, and knows, ins and outs so you can relax. He is stationed out of The Best the West. Tallman is also a friend, tell him Darryl, and Karen say Hi, if you use his services. Cheers!Name:  IMG_0374.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  88.7 KB
    Thanks so much guys! I've just started my notebook of tips/numbers/places, just wrote Tallman's number down and I will definitely tell him you said hi!
    So is Whoopie's hammock bar just what it sounds like? A bar with hammocks? I've read the name before but never a description I don't think!