Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sea Grape Villas?

User Info Menu

Sea Grape Villas?

Help Boardies!!! I need the lowdown on Sea Grape Villas on the West End. Great reviews on TA, but I hadn't really heard anything about it on the boards so now I'm curious. Choosing between that and Catcha.

Everyone has such good things to say about Catcha but the cottage I wanted is booked. Wondering what the advantages and disadvantages are between these two places.

I know ya'll know so come with it!!! pretty please
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

No comparison between the two. Seagrapes is what you call rustic and quiet, and Catcha is really great! Rooms, bar, restaurant,staff, pool!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Seagrapes may not have a pool/bar/ etc, yet it ain't too shabby either. Yes, my choice, if I could...would be catcha, however, Seagrapes would be quite acceptable to me. As they say..."ya can't always get what you want, but ya get what you need" Last time I toured the area it was quiet and well kept. There was one rental nearest the water that was really great. Enjoy where ever you end up! Not too hard to do in Negril...

User Info Menu

You're right...I had my eye on that Sea Grape Villa right on the water but it is also was booked for our dates. Thanks for the advice ya'll made the decision easy. Catcha is the winner.

Anybody stayed in the Moon?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Great choice!
    Trip #59 most of February