Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: $159 for a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive Jamaican Getaway for two $999 value for $159!$

User Info Menu

Cool $159 for a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive Jamaican Getaway for two $999 value for $159!$

Saw this today.

The fees are as follows
    159 offer
    50 redemption fee
    169 per person resort fee
    Total out of pocket 547

It's Hatched!
    Bought
    $159 for a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive Jamaican Getaway for two $999 value for $159!$159

Send this deal as a gift
    Value
    $999
    Discount
    84%
    Savings
    $840
    TIME REMAINING

1 day 09:03:52 TELL YOUR PEEPS! Facebook Twitter Email Deal Over
    peep!
    The Deal
    • $159 for a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive Jamaican Getaway for two adults

• One-time $50 reservation fee due at time of booking. Resort fees of approx. $169 per person required, payable prior to booking with reservation center.

• All-inclusive resort brands include: Breezes, Wyndham or Rui. Resorts located in several areas of Jamaica. Hotel availability fluctuates depending on travel dates (Hotel photo is of Breezes Runaway Bay Resort, one of the participating resorts in this package).

• Includes full breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, unlimited drinks and alcohol; 24-hour room service; Beach-side service

• Questions? Please email info@funvacationcenter.com

What? An all-inclusive Jamaican vacation for 84% off? That's just bananas. But Fun Vacation Center is offering just that. DealChicken's eyes bugged out of his head when he saw this: Four days and three nights for two adults in your choice of one of three hotels, with all meals and alcohol included. In Jamaica! Unlimited water and beach sports, snorkeling, yoga and Caribbean dance lessons are just a sample of the amenities that are included in this exceptional package. Choose from Wyndham, RIU or Breezes resorts, located in various spots in this beautiful country. Put away your wallet; everything is included in this all-inclusive. Aaaaah.

Fun Vacation Center is the place to go for discount cruises, hotels, car rentals and package vacation deals. The staff are experts at providing travel advice and pride themselves on great customer service.

The Details
    PROMOTION EXPIRES 02/28/2013.

$159 for a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive Jamaican Getaway for two

AVAILABLE FOR REDEMPTION 3/1/2012
    Limit 1 per person, per household. May purchase additional as gifts. Must be at least 21 years of age. Airfare and travel not included. Reservations required, subject to availability. Recommended booking of at least 60 days in advance. One-time $50 reservation fee due at time of booking. Resort fees of approx. $169 per person required, payable prior to booking with reservation center. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Tax included. Not valid on gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
    The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
    Eggstra! Eggstra!
    Ian Fleming, creator of fictional spy character James Bond, designed and built his home, Goldeneye, in Jamaica, where he wrote the James Bond novels
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

$160 turned into $547 real quick, but still not a BAD deal.. not for me though..

User Info Menu

not including air ....

User Info Menu

in the end, it's no different than paying 200 per night per room at any all inclusive . . . by the time you count up all the fees . . . .

User Info Menu

I don't buy it...very skeptical.....Lisa and I just sat through a "presentation" this weekend to get an 8 day "free" cruise...and it's bogus...must blindly send $50pp in money order or cashires check...just to get a "request voucher"...upon further internet surfing I read how the company doing this is scamming folks....all we lost was a tank of gas and 3 hrs, won't be sending them $100 though

User Info Menu

The RIU's in Ochi and Negril are all over online right now for $99 pp 3/1 to 8/17.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

where are you seeing these rates as we can not locate same?
    many thanks

User Info Menu

I thought it was a scam/get you in then slam ya.

I
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool