Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western Consciousness 2012 inforamtion - April 14th!

User Info Menu

Ohio, thanks for the Clives link!

Sweetness - wish you could have seen Beres at Jungle this year!!

User Info Menu

Goldilocks - thanks for the info - that helps. Can't find any info on their website.....except where to buy tickets. so the concert doesn't start until 11 pm? I know the best acts are early morning.

Lola - never been to Jungle, but would have tried for Beres.....I am so hoping to go to WC and see him. let me know if you are interested in car pooling some people. Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Red face

1200J presold
    this is a tru value

User Info Menu

Can anyone recommend any guest houses or accommodation close to the venue?
    Thanks
    B

User Info Menu

we will be visiting Negril this particular weekend and would love to check this out. does anyone know what come with the VIP tickets??

User Info Menu

hey i will be in Negril also, but i'm in Texas and i'm trying to find where I can buy tickets once we get there

Administrator

User Info Menu

Tis,

Check out the poster on the first message in thread - there are ticket locations listed on the poster!

See you soon!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

SO wishing I could be there....already had submitted the time to the job before I found out the date... That's OK - still get to see Luciano on April 21st. Everybody FULL JOY!!