Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help needed with a week to go!

User Info Menu

We're arriving on the 7th as well. Hopefully, we can catch a party bus to Negril!

User Info Menu

Jackie, what time do you get in? We're scheduled to land at 12:55 pm. We'll have to do the pub crawl the following Wednesday.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

I second Bar B Barn-- I have stayed there a few times and loved it for the location, the small family-run vibe and the breakfasts! It is not fancy by any stretch, but clean, welcoming and safe and has a really nice bar and deck right on the beach where you can eat/drink, etc.

User Info Menu

We are booked into Kuyaba the end of May. Stayed there about 5 times. Good, clean, great food, priced right, etc.

User Info Menu

Thanks so very much for everyone's quick help! We are booked at Bar-B-Barn for 3 nights and Blue Cave the other 3! Now I need to get transportation worked out. We hit ground at 3:00 pm and I would love to grab some cold ones and some jerk chicken on the way to Negril....are we getting there too late to swing that or even line up some good private transportation? I was thinking about $100-120 round trip...does that sound about right with a free phone or not? You guys rock....I can't wait to feel that whole attitude change when that plane lands!

User Info Menu

COCo la palm
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Butch, try Alfred for airport transfers and a stop at Bigga's for some excellent Jerk Chicken on you way to Negril. Here's link to his website ... http://alfredstaxi.jamaicascubadivingclub.com/

User Info Menu

Alfred's cost is in your price range and yes, he'll give ya phone

User Info Menu

Just sent Alfred an email! Thanks again....it is so cool how a vacation can fall in to place on such short notice if you just keep the right frame of mind! And of course with all of your help! It would be cool to meet some of you down there that have helped us....we will be the laid back couple with no plans each day and just going with the flow. We will be happy lounging and people watching or bar hopping and partying like rockstars! We are sooo looking forward to getting away! Thanks again...oh yeah....i sort of remember here on the board and the previous board where I think Marco had this list of where all the happenings and drink specials and what not where going on each day....can anyone point me to it if it is still posted somehwere! After all this I think I will owe some drinks to some people!

User Info Menu

nevermind about the list that Marko made....I finally found it in a search! and sorry for the misspelling Marko