Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help needed with a week to go!

User Info Menu

I agree Alfred is great

User Info Menu

have a good trip, you will be in good hands with Alfred--and he will be happy to make any needed stops on the way in. My last trip I stopped at Megamart in Mobay to shop, biggas for jerk chicken and soup and a quick stop at half moon to use the restroom and check out the spot. That is the advantage to a private transfer. Bar B Barn is great--you will have a good time.
    Last edited by irieworld; 02-29-2012 at 09:49 PM.

User Info Menu

you are going to so love it there and Alfred will take good care of you. Tell him the folks from Arkansas are coming to see him in Sept and will be reaching out to him soon. We had a great time with him in 2009, wonderful person. Be sure and go to the webcast on Saturday night at Seastar, Rob and Lisa do a great job! Can't wait to get back HOME and visit with them.

On a side note, Jimmy Buffett will be here in North Little Rock tomorrow night and we are in a pre carribean mode (sp..sorry)

User Info Menu

if I had a dollar for every time someone spelled caribbean carribean (myself included) I would have my gorgeous house in Negril already with a huge bank account to boot I mean, double bbs just don't make a lot of sense. Have fun in little rock!

User Info Menu

Thanks Irie ... Drinking Appleton now, inpreparations for the JB show tomorrow night ... LOL, still have to get up at 5 am and do a 4 hour shift before we tailgate.. but got my 'outfit' ready for work, and my attire for the show...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    if I had a dollar for every time someone spelled caribbean carribean (myself included) I would have my gorgeous house in Negril already with a huge bank account to boot I mean, double bbs just don't make a lot of sense. Have fun in little rock!
    Sure they do. Some like double D's, but double bbs certainly make sense.

User Info Menu

Is there a webcast at Yellowbird at noon on Friday? We are staying just down the beach and thought we could stop by and see what it's all about! Can't promise anything though, we tend to wake up and end up where we end up!! Those are usually the most interesting days.....lol

User Info Menu

@ Rumrunner, I land at 2:00P

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for all the help! One more question before we head out tomorrow morning. How long would it take for a casual walk from Bar-B-Barn to Seasplash so we can make the live music and webcast at noon on Thursday? I have walked the beach a few times but it's been awhile and I was never paying attention to where I was going! It was more of a walk with no plan and stop where people where having the most fun....which is usually everywhere on 7 mile!

User Info Menu

Thats a good walk down the beach, if you do it nonstop at a good pace I would say about 30 minutes, I walk fast so maybe a little longer at a normal pace, watch for the water trampoline at Margaritaville, then you will see the bar at Treehouse and your almost there.
    Trip #59 most of February