Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: help needed with a week to go!

User Info Menu

help needed with a week to go!

Hello all. I have been a long time reader of this board and actually the one Rob had before this. I have always just searched for the information I needed before I would head to Negril. But this time, me and my girlfriend decided this weekend to head down next Wednesday!! She just scored us airline tickets and now I have to get the rooms!! We are staying March 7-13 and I wanted to do 3 nights on the beach and 3 nights on the cliffs (where I have never stayed). I think I can get the 3 nights at Blue Cave Castle but need to find something on the beach for 3 nights. I want to stay somewhere right in the middle and keep it around $125/night. Is that possible with this late of notice?? I figured if anyone had the knowledge to grab a room in such a short time it would be all of you here on the board.....thanks in advance for any and all help!! And we can't wait to get off that plane in one week....rooms booked or not!!

User Info Menu

I would have a look at Rayon Hotel, all the info is on their website. It is a really nice place.

User Info Menu

we just got back the end of January, and stayed at Negril Relax (Merrills 3) For just a little more than that we were all inclusive. If you want room only I think it was around $100 Take a look at Negril One stop for info and pictures. Give them a quick call if rooms are still available. For the price, I was very happy with it.

User Info Menu

Contact Bar B Barn @ 876.957.4755

User Info Menu

Kuyaba would be a good option for you.
    I will be in Negril next week too!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iriesistah View Post
    Kuyaba would be a good option for you.
    I will be in Negril next week too!!!
    Oh, how I hate you. jk jk

User Info Menu

We arrive on the 7th too!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Try Rooms on the Beach. Its around 100 a night and in the middle of the beach. Plus its a great place.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Bar B Barn is available for three nights beginning March 7 for 105 per night for two (includes full breakfast w juice).

User Info Menu

Rondel Village is a very nice spot