Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best hotel on the beach under $100 a night?

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_1803 (2).jpg
Views: 299
Size:  94.1 KBRondel is also nice. middle of beach. two pools, & excellent security.Name:  IMG_1214 (2).jpg
Views: 310
Size:  98.0 KB
    bar and restaurant on site.Name:  IMG_1082 (2).jpg
Views: 308
Size:  93.9 KB sunset veiw from bar Name:  IMG_1829 (2).jpg
Views: 326
Size:  92.9 KB
    Last edited by yamon; 03-03-2012 at 04:25 PM.

User Info Menu

We just returned from 9 days at Seasplash and 9 at Seastar, I agree with all the good things everyone said about Seasplash, and hope to return there next year. In my opinion it is the best part of the beach for venturing out, and we feel most comfortable returning at night. Cheers!!!Name:  IMG_0362.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  96.5 KBName:  IMG_0147.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  85.1 KBName:  IMG_0144.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  96.5 KB ps. we loved our room and our balony, thanks again Jim

User Info Menu

Thank you Mrs. Wilson, Prism, Negrilaholic, Joe Trinidad, canuk cpl For all your helpful info on Seasplash. It's shot up to number the 1# choice. It definitely has everything that we're looking for in a hotel on the beach for our anniversary trip. I'm waiting for Jim to get back to me.
    canuk - I love those pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Jambarney - Thanks for the heads up on Gatehouse Villa. I looked at the website and also fell in love with it. Sounds like it has a great vibe and I love the idea of being right on the water for that price. The bar looks great too. Its definitely a hidden gem that I would have not known about if you didn't tell me. That's our second choice right now. If we don't end up staying there, I know we'll be checking out Tony's Hut.

There are so many other hotels to choose from in our price range...

BarBBarn
    White Sands
    Rayon Hotel
    Negril Relax
    Rondel Village (beautiful pics Yamon! Pool & Jacuzzi only $80 on the days we're looking for woo hoo!)

Hopefully this thread will be helpful for others looking for the same thing

Thank you everyone for all of your help in finding the right place! We're hoping to book this weekend! Can't wait!
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Be sure and let us know which one you've chosen! I also looked at the hotels on your list and they all look awesome.

User Info Menu

Update: its official! We' re staying at Seasplash. Just booked!
    So excited! we can't wait!

Thank you everyone for your help!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Congrats on your choice, and your anniversary! I know you will love it, I didn.t want to leave.

User Info Menu

What type room did you get?

User Info Menu

Treehouse on sale $365 4 nights 5 days includes ground transfers from Montego Bay Airport
    Purchase voucher on Living Social
    Includes daily breakfast