Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quick question.

User Info Menu

quick question.

what time should i head to jungle?

User Info Menu

right about now... 10:30 is prime.. dont wait too long..

i wish i was there to help you along ; )

User Info Menu

Between 10:30 and 11:00 seems like the best time - that's when we went, there were a lot of people streaming in but no line yet. It gets pretty crazy after that.
    Have fun!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

didn't like the jungle

I didn't like the jungle, perhaps I am too old. I long for the nites when there was weekly or twice a week music concert to attend up on the cliffs, be it escape, samsara or old kaisers. such a waste to have those lovely cliffs, with their awesome stars and surfs and good smelling open air with no music no more. I found the jungle very cramped confining and smelly, but again perhaps I am just an old fogie. exception: sea star, but that is a different sort of thing, nice but not a real music venue, more like a cruise ship.

User Info Menu

Hey Breana,

Did you go alone? If so, how was it?

Thanks

User Info Menu

"quick question.

what time should i head to jungle? "

just before the police arrive, have camera on standby.....lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    just before the police arrive, have camera on standby.....lol
    LOL...Rambo you're a hoot!!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I was there on Thursday with a couple girl friends, it was a good time. They have a lottttta security there. And there is a parking lot to the back - recently someone was asking about not leaving their car on the road...

User Info Menu

The best time to go is in the summer when there are hardly any other tourists!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lovetotravel333 View Post
    Hey Breana,

Did you go alone? If so, how was it?

Thanks
    i did go alone and it was just fine.

like many others have said, i wasn't alone for long and it also wasn't too busy inside which helped alot

and the walk back to my hotel was fine too.. the roads were very busy so now worries there