Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP at the end of April

User Info Menu

Summerset Village has rooms with fan and kitchenette, some nice cottages, and they also have hotel style rooms with air conditioning and minifridge, very reasonably priced, talk to Petronella the manager and she can probably get you a really good deal. http://www.summersetvillage.net/

User Info Menu

I hope you're able to find a good room with a fridge for the price range you're working with!
    Markus & I would love to meet You & SweetiePie in April

A few people have already suggested Seastar, It's 79 a night, which a little more than you're looking for but it includes breakfast, location is great, has a nice fridge and pool. The beds are very comfortable.

Also Catcha Gardens sounds like a great deal too

I see a lot of great suggestions here!
    Good luck finding the perfect place!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone . Sitting in Macy's while sweetie pie shops the one day sale! We're thinking and hoping 5 nights right now surrounding a weekend, sweetie pie still isn't solid on her day count. I think I might be able to use miles for the room in which case I can go up to 350 for the stay including taxes. Good stuff here to check out. Jury's cottages (sue's) is pretty cool but would be a LONG walk from Seastar etc.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Guirigay wish I could do something about that PM problem, LOL. Can you email me? Try. I get a few. ☺

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Have you checked out Catcha Falling Star Gardens?
    They have a nice pool and are directly across from LTU
    http://www.catchafallingstargardens.com/

Good luck!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohliz View Post
    Seastar. Also love Catcha Gardens but not sure they have any rooms under $60 since the pool was added?
    You can do it for $59 without AC and $69 with AC and fridge at Catcha Gardens. And as Marley said it is right across the street from LTU. I like this neighborhood with Sir D's and Sexy Rexy's just down the street as well as Ivan's and some other good spots.

User Info Menu

I'm liking that area too, booger. Lola? did you get my email? Lola gets what Lola wants!

User Info Menu

Guiri ~ yes, and replied to yours ☺

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Ha Ha ha thanks, first time I see that!

You might like this version too, a bit dull in the beginning but some cool bellydancing further on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tPOg...eature=related

User Info Menu

Yikes! The belly dancing is truly mesmerizing. Gwen Verdon has that childhood memory thing going for her though. One of my favorites, Lola. You can see how a young boy could become enamored...