Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP at the end of April

User Info Menu

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP at the end of April

Where would you stay on the west end at the end of April if you were going without the money to go? Fridge I think would be very helpful, kitchenette even better but we do have a pretty good handle on eating low cost. I can get a room at Xtabi for under $60 including taxes but there is no fridge. I suspect our crib will be little more than a place to lay our heads and grab a shower on this trip and AC is unnecessary for us as long as there is a fan and some sort of access to the breeze. We walk a lot so semi close to all the boardie activities would be nice. Whaddya think?
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Have you checked out Catcha Falling Star Gardens?
    They have a nice pool and are directly across from LTU
    http://www.catchafallingstargardens.com/

Good luck!!!

User Info Menu

SeaStar !

User Info Menu

I know a nice place with kitchen, easy walking, etc.

User Info Menu

Now that's not fair Lola! leave me hangin' and I can't even PM you!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

"and I can't even PM you!" LOL
    I hope you find a place I would enjoy meeting you and Sweetie Pie.
    '
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Dash, Bad link.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Seastar. Also love Catcha Gardens but not sure they have any rooms under $60 since the pool was added?

User Info Menu

natalies cafe has rooms for 3500ja a night - no air but nice fan and circulation seemed good.. nice bar, nice atmosphere outside.. she is a good cook and can cook for you too. never ordered meals, but had some of her soup one night - very good.. and inexpensive.. 876-405-2305 / 876-574-4143 these #s are on the sign out front.. i didnt get them from her directly - but sure there correct.. i didnt stay there - but if i was on a tighter budget - i would.. been to bar many times.. EXCELLENT location.. steps from mini mart - short walk to sharks - seastar - ricks - ericas - rockhouse. negril escape across street - buys a few drinks and go swimming..
    Last edited by jasperpso; 03-02-2012 at 06:59 PM.