Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new Negril.com main site is up and running!

User Info Menu

What new board? Again???

User Info Menu

Really great and easy to use!!

User Info Menu

Looks great Rob and I'm happy that you will be adding a map because I often tell people to use it as a guide.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
    What new board? Again???
    Yvonne - That's what I thought initially when I saw the post title. I was like "nooo We all have to move again??!" lol
    But Rob is referring to changes on the main page.
    see here: http://negril.com/index.htm

Rob - I Love the currency exchanger and the new entertainment schedule. It's awesome to see the line up of upcoming events in an easy to access format!
    I also like the changes on the hotel page.It's great how it's all in a list now, and you can see now what each hotel has to offer (i.e. AC, Fridge, WIFI, TV) and the lowest rate per night. Really helpful!
    Love the changes! Looks great!
    Last edited by Clarity; 03-03-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I like it too! Really nice editions which make it like "one stop shopping for Negril" LOL Thanks for always keeping the board up to date.

User Info Menu

I went to the main page (always come directly here) & linked to the forums, Negril & was directed back here. That's when I realized it was the main page only. Thank you, Clarity, for your help w/ this. I thought I was missing something.

User Info Menu

Nice, great job!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yvonne,

It is not the main page only that changed. As I mentioned, the menu options have been changed. Each of the main pages on each of the menu options have changed. There are some new sections that did not exist before. I am asking for people to take a look at the changes and please give us their feedback.

Thanks!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Nice Rob, pops up with so much info, love it. Thanks for the hardwork!

User Info Menu

Hey Rob....can you guide me to the archives so I can search for one of my old threads? Thanks - mabye I am just missing it.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness