Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The new Negril.com main site is up and running!

User Info Menu

Looks great! Thanks Rob!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

it does look nice. Rob, are you continuing to add hotels? i dont see coco or RIU ....

User Info Menu

Great job - its almost sexy

User Info Menu

I like it alot Rob! As usual very well done, user friendly, clean / crisp and professional. THANK YOU for Negril.com. The information, guidance, advice, and resources have been great. Would there ever be an opportunity / need for a "give back" type tab / link for volunteering, non-profits, charities, school projects, community projects, etc., in the Negril area? Something where these type of things could be consolidated for those whom may want to share resources (time / knowledge and / or monies) with these organizations. Again, Thanks Rob.

User Info Menu

Very nice. Reminds me alot of the original layout with all of the bell and whistles of today. Thanks Rob!

User Info Menu

Looks good... like that is appears resized and now no need to scroll left/right. I also love the live music/events listing on the front page. Very convenient... I hope is stays updated!