Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Spring Break?

User Info Menu

Spring Break?

Going on in Negril right now?

Administrator

User Info Menu

There really hasnt been a noticeable Spring Break in Negril for years now. Last year, in the 5 usual weeks of the old Spring Break there were around 1000 students here total - no more than 200 in anyone week. This year looks to be about the same... very few students overall.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Yesterday when i was at alfreds i was talking to rudy who is doing some of the events here in negril and he said they're only expecting about 1000 spring breakers, but places like mobay are expecting about 5000...they said spring break is dead in negril

User Info Menu

I decided when I was 24 (10 years ago) that I was going to plan spring break every year no matter how old I got. This year? We have a crew of 14 coming for "adult" spring break (3/14-3/21). Ranging from 24-40, guys and gals. Come by White Sands bar and say hello!

User Info Menu

I think it may have fallen off the radar for spring break when they changed the rules about being able to travel to JA with just a driver's license or proof of US residency to requiring a Passport. That one caught so many unprepared. But I'm with LA... you are never too old to "spring break"

User Info Menu

Margaritaville was celebrating last Saturday night, til about 3:30 or 4. SOMETHING was going on!

User Info Menu

LA! We are just like you!! 29 to 40 coming with me and staying at the White Sands, see you at the bar my friend! Spring break every year!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly View Post
    LA! We are just like you!! 29 to 40 coming with me and staying at the White Sands, see you at the bar my friend! Spring break every year!
    Awesome! Sounds like WhiteSands will be the place to be next week. My name is Anthony. Look forward to having a Rude To Your Parents with you and Tony at the bar!

User Info Menu

Anthony I"m Will. Looks like we will just miss you guys. We'll be there March 7th to 14th. Have fun guys!