Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: west end negril beach

User Info Menu

west end negril beach

I was wondering if anyone is staying down the west end of the beach on the other side of the all inclusives in April.not sure of the date yet but trying to find a place like a guest house and as I am going down by myself would like to meet up with some people to hang out with sometimes.I will be staying for 14 days just not sure of the dates yet.

User Info Menu

http://media.tripod.lycos.com/2567851/2007898.pdf

The question you asked is very general, the West End and beach are both much larger than you mite imagine...here is a map of the beach and cliffs...there are a tons of gest houses and cabin-esque places in the West End...try Summerset Village for insanely low rates...and Seastar for great rooms and resort with lower prices than most...lots of great places on the cliffs.

As far as meeting boardies...add your name to the April roll call...and post where you end up staying...there are several events a week, at least, where you will be able to meet and greet folks from here.

You won't be solo long in Negril...unless you want to be. Have a great trip!!!!!!