Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Where to buy a color printer ? ?

User Info Menu

Where to buy a color printer ? ?

A friend wants us to bring a color printer for him ............. however with the luggage restrictions it does not seem to be possible ............. anyone know where to buy a printer and how do the prices compare with USA prices

Administrator

User Info Menu

Yellow Computer in White Swan Plaza in Negril... We got ours there. They will always have cartidges for the models they sell.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob ............. how do their prices compare with USA prices ? ? ................. luggage restrictions, customs, etc...... make it a hassle to bring one if the savings are minimal ............. thanks again ! !

User Info Menu

Captain Oil, I obviously have no clue on prices in Negril........but, I recently bought an Epson NX430 small all in one printer with pretty cheap refills...on sale at Office Depot for 49 US. It was a special, but I have been really pleased. Wireless and prints beautifully. Really compact too! I know the pain it is to bring one through customs, etc....but I copped a real deal on it. I use it with my laptop yet we have a more expensive one with our desktop...it is a Dell...quite frankly, the Epson does a much better job with mucho cheaper ink!

User Info Menu

Captain O - here in link to Yollow Computer in Negril. You might want to email them for either a price on a printer or availability of ink cartridges for specific brands. I have friends in Negril who have used the services of Yellow for computer repairs etc and were quite pleased with their work.
    http://yellowscomputerworks.com/index.php

User Info Menu

Tried to email Yellow Computers .............. the account they list on their website ............. ycnegril6@gmail.com ......... shows up as "Technical details of permanent failure: The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces." .............. that is not real encouraging for a "computer store".

Administrator

User Info Menu

Capt - call them. Try the White Swan number that is listed. They recently moved from their old shop in Kings Plaza.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!