Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you book midweek or weekend airline tickets?

User Info Menu

Mr.Twister I am So jealous of that fare. Mine is 3 times that. As far as booking I always used to fly on Tuesday or Wednesday however recently on nearly all of my itineraries on the various flexible schedule sites flying out Sat. is now cheapest. I'm sure that is not for all but that is now mine.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I made the mistake of flying on a Friday once because the price was good, but by the time we cleared customs and got on the road it was rush hour in Montego Bay.
    I vowed NEVER to do THAT again.

I always go down and come back up on a Tuesday or Wednesday now.

User Info Menu

Mr. Twister, which airline are you getting those rates and when???

User Info Menu

Just booked Delta out of LAX on a Tuesday with a return on Thursday, leaving at the end of Sept. $569ea with exit row seating from LAX-ATL as well as ATL-LAX. I have seen nothing short of $600 lately for a decent flight, around 10 hours each way. Delta also does not charge baggage fees for up to two checked bags each. I hate ATL, having been delayed on most flights out of there. However my other option for a shorter flight was Miami, and I have heard nothing but bad news about Miami. I'm going to wish for the best on this booking.