Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Luciano at seastar april 21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    HOpe there are still tickets available when Im ready to get em, yikes
    Yes tizzy...I just called sea star and it was all taken care of over the phone .. Easy breezy....just like booger said

User Info Menu

Name:  100_0477.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  94.5 KBName:  100_0460.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  89.4 KBName:  100_0451.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  91.0 KBName:  100_0464.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  90.0 KB

this will be a great show, I am sure! I lucked out on my last trip to Negril--the last day of my trip, I happened to see Luciano stop by the place I was staying. I was like OMG it is Luciano, I bet he is at Seastar tonight (it was a Saturday). My computer had gone dead and I forgot my power cord that trip--so I had no contact with negril.com etc. But since I happened to walk by him right at the moment he was going to his vehicle in the lot of the place I was staying, I was tipped off about the show. I called Seastar and sure enough--he was there that night. I hadn't seen any acts my whole trip, and as far as going out at night just went to the beach party one night while there, so there was no question about it, I was going! I had come down with a bad sore throat/cold, and could barely talk, but that didn't keep me away. It was a perfect, intimate show, and so inspiring. As Luciano left the stage and passed my table he held my hand and gave me a blessing. Wonderful night. I paid for it having to pack late at night and feeling even more under the weather the next day, traveling home but it was so worth it. I can relate to those who posted about missing great music acts--always happens to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images