Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~26 Sleeps~~ Can hardly believe it!

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful time Sweetness!! I know that your visit will be beyond words. We are leaving in the morning and I am so excited to be back in Jamaica....awe...Sweet Jamaica!!! Have to be up at 4:30am yet as usual, I am wide awake with anticipation. One would think that after many trips it would not be so exciting...but each trip is as exciting, if not more than the one before!

Packed up and getting ready to go read for a while. Hopefully, sleep will come. Should be in JA about 1:30pm. I'll tell her hello from you fi sure!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks Yetta.....enjoy your reach.
    Tree wks and 2 sleeps - Likkle more
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I arrive on the 24th so im right behind you. Any boardie get togethers planned the week of 6/24-7/1 ???

User Info Menu

I'm jealous too, but so happy for you! I usually go every year at this time too, but I'm moving from the home (farm) where I raised my kids into town, which is going to be a huge adjustment after 18 years, but I'm so looking forward to it. As soon as I'm settled, though, I'm heading straightaway to Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Sweets ... I had mentioned at one time I would be around Negril during your dates ... change in plans ~ in True Jamaica Fashion ... my business is delayed, possibly by a couple months; so I don't think I will be around to have lunch and a visit.

Altho - that still could change ... I have a change of Boss's happening soon, so I maybe SHOULD grab a Jamaica Visit inbetween ~ hmmmm - decisions ?????

User Info Menu

I coming on the 21th til July 4 will in negril the same time. Sweetness we both were there same time in Dec, maybe our paths will cross this time. lol

User Info Menu

Have a great time Sweetness....so sorry I will miss you this time.

User Info Menu

Boo Laurel - was looking forward to seeing you. Me and Ari will tip a cold one in your honor tho. Red will miss you too this reach......many of my gals will be off the island this trip.

Negrilbay - cool that you arrive in Negril the day of Summer Solsitice! I hope to make a few RealNegril.com webcasts so maybe we will meet this time. I mostly stay in the yard but hope to do a few outings.

I am SO ready. Tree weeks from tomorrow.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Maryann - change is uncomfortable but sounds like a new chapter so enjoy. JA is waiting........
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Tony check www.realnegril.com for the calendar of webcasts.....many boardies meet up at those and its always a fun time!!!!! Hope to meet you
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness