Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~26 Sleeps~~ Can hardly believe it!

User Info Menu

~~26 Sleeps~~ Can hardly believe it!

I love that time starts to fly by the closer you get to your trip. Seems like it was just 99 days on my ticker on the old board. Got some new flip flops today, thanks to all for your reports....they are keeping the butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

I so look forward to truly "unplugging" and seeing my loved ones.
    Likkle more

(26 bokkles of rum on the wall; 26 bokkles of rum; take one down pass it around........)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 466 (Small).jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	1512

Name:	Picture 494.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	1513

Name:	Picture 396.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	1514

Name:	From Treehouse (Medium).jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	1515
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Jealous!

User Info Menu

Landing just before you Sweetness! So excited myself and have to agree...I love that time goes so quickly just before leaving....hate though that time seems to fly just as fast while I'm there!!

User Info Menu

Looking forward to your Posts...Say Hello to Mrs. Price for me-am jealous , I want to be back on the veranda looking out at the ocean on the cliffs..
    Safe journeys my friend..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

its-me: my trick is to try and make time stand still each day I am there (lol) ...kinda works.

MsGrace: I will definately pass on your message to Jean and Bill.....dreaming of that verandah......promise lots of pics and reports.

funny how I also start really tightening my budget - I am always tight (lol) but I stop and think about every dolla which will be much more fun to spend in JA!!!!

25 sleeps!

Name:	Picture 265.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	1525
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I too am jealous, but happy for you too..and I know that you will be sharing pics and a wonderful report when you get back too, so I am looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Nice you get to go back, have a wonderful trip Sweetness.

User Info Menu

I hear ya, Sweetness! We have 19 do-dos (pronounced dough-doughs) to go! I can wait! 18, really, since I will hardly sleep the night before! "I love, I love Jamaica - it is a paradise. My sweet my pretty island, she is so nice"! We will be at the SeaStar, Sweets; drop by for a rum!

User Info Menu

Or 3. I hear it's hot in June!

User Info Menu

YEA MON
    I will check you M&G. Gonna be HOT HOT HOT
    Soon come

24 sleeps
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness