Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: monday it will begin, ready or not

User Info Menu

monday it will begin, ready or not

Well, both my girls had a flu and sore throat a few days ago, today I geta fever and hacking cough.. had to work anyway since I'm the only one that does my job, and I am going on vacation so ... do what ya gotta.. seriously though, I passed out for 4 hes. After work. Hoping I sleep it off, got to shoot pictures at a wedding tomirraw .. nothing lie the stress of that on my mind.. then Sunday we head to Chicago to the hotel to fly out Monday. I haven't even packed yet.. lop.. wish me luck!

User Info Menu

J,

When do you arrive?
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Don't land in montego bay till 8pm.. stinks its so late but price was good.. renting a car figure I should be there round 10:30pm. There being the Negril escape..

User Info Menu

Still having that party captaind?

User Info Menu

We landed at 2:15 and made it to Negril at 4:30, so if every thing goes smooth should be here by then. We were lucky short line at customs, other than a little heavy traffic through Mobay it was quick and easy!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We arrive Monday as well. Super excited. Hope you feel better J
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

yeah PGW, and i figure evening traffic might be a bit slower then midday.. i am not gonna break any records though - probably make a late supper stop at a jerk place along the way..

thanks lady jane - didnt sleep well - but the fever has passed.. by monday i'll either be better or not - but i am sure jamaica is a better place to get better then here.. lol.. have a great trip!
    Last edited by jasperpso; 03-10-2012 at 09:08 AM.

User Info Menu

For the flu I swear by this homeopathic product, it is seriously a miracle "pill" though not a pill at all. It used to only be available at nature food stores and the such but now you can get it pretty much anywhere.
    It's all natural, you take it at the first signs of the flu and it (almost immediately) knocks out all of the symptoms of the flu and you are basically just left with a cold that you can deal with.
    It's http://www.oscillo.com/

Good luck, hope you recover and enjoy your trip

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear that you're sick, glad to hear that the fever has subsided. I hope you are completely healed by Monday. Try to get as much rest as possible this weekend. I know it's hard when there is still packing to do, but remember that whatever you forget to pack you can probably purchase in Jamaica.
    Wishing you all safe travels! Have a wonderful time in Negril!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Thanks Clarity.. the wedding us over.. I just got home.. didn't figure I needed to shut down the bar tonite.. now I can get a good nights rest, tomorrow I have to pack, hit my nieces bday party, and. make our way to Chicago (4 hrs) ..

Feeling a little better, but this hacking cough is a rough one.. nothing can stop me from my return though..mi soon come