Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Planning First Trip to Negril

User Info Menu

Planning First Trip to Negril

Well...I have decided to take myself to Negril next May for a graduation present to myself. (Graduate school is a BEAR so will DEFINATELY deserve this trip when I am done! LOL) I have chosen to stay at the Rockhouse Hotel. It is a bit far away to plan for some but I have to save up the money.

I could use the advice of a few of you that have been there so I will be posting from time to time to get your opinions. Since I already know how much I need for the hotel room, I guess the next question should be...when is the best time to go? I graduate in May and had planned on going then but I don't want to pick an expensive time and I CERTAINLY don't want to go when it is raining!

Any advice?

User Info Menu

WELCOME......you will find all answers here to your questions.....May is great (low season).
    Rain...well thats another question that has no one answer...except it usually rains daily......sometimes.....or not....may rain on the beach and not the cliffs...don't worry its all good.

User Info Menu

Book your airfare early. Prices are good now but will definitely get higher
    When you help someone expect nothing in return and you will receive your reward ten times over.

User Info Menu

Boardies! Is there really a bad time to go to Jam? Smart, they mean it when they say "once you go, you know!" But be prepared. To fall in love. To be hopelessly finding $$ or points to get you back. It is a wonderful island.

Once you go, you know!