Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Is there a word IrieR...???

User Info Menu

Is there a word IrieR...???

I was walking down the beach (negril) a few minutes ago and a persistant gentleman keep trying to sell me mushrooms. I said no thank you...no thank you ...no thank you....he said but it will make you feel irie mon and I said but I am already feeling irie and then he said but it will make yoou feel irieR...at which point we both started laughing and argueing as to the legitimacy of the word. So my question to all of you knowledgeble Negrilers...is there a word IrieR? My next question will of course be about the words irieest...irieless...irieific...irieonic...Thank you...

User Info Menu

A higher state of irieousness. Greater irieocity. Enlightened irieatude.

User Info Menu

Negrilers ......Negrilists ...... Negrilites.....Negrilislanders......Negilarinans .........

User Info Menu

Funny some of the things the people on the beach come out with always good for a laugh especially if I have had lots of rum

User Info Menu

The gent on the beach is an "irierist", one skilled in the art of making you feel irier. Yah mon. Love it!

User Info Menu

Oh god, I think I know the guy. He's a bit kooky.

User Info Menu

Was it the guy that says he needs money for his meds (he says he ruined his body doing coke)If so Mr Stuck had to yell at that one,kept trying to give the hubby schrooms which he didnt want and ended up haveing to give him some clothes to go away.

User Info Menu

i'd be scared of irieR - lol
    i thought irie was the ultimate state
    have fun!

User Info Menu

thank you everyone for your reply

the guy was really quite a handful and ended up being quite rude...bt i wasnt irieatated and simply moved on. As an irieallist and a firm believer in patoisitudity...I am delighted by the discovery of some new words...thank you all for your response..and Rob thank you for the fun Negril.com and I just missed you and your wife the other day at For Real...

User Info Menu

Smile

I am a firm believer in Ireidoligy, especially while in Negril.
    How much further? Oh, just around the bend.
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLFA4931216CEBD1FA