Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Montego Bay Yacht Club featured on the Negril Today story

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Montego Bay Yacht Club featured on the Negril Today story

If you have never been to the Montego Bay Yacht Club, check out the Negril Today story today - just click on the HOME link above or click on the link below:

http://negril.com/index.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Don't give a flyin rats azz bout the MoBay yacht club ..isn't there a moBay thread ?

User Info Menu

That was not very nice! If you took time to read the story it's about places to stop on the way to Negril.

User Info Menu

I'm going to be checking out Negril Today now, your so right I always want to get to Negril so fast I dismiss MoBay. Thanks for the food for thought Rob!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NEGRILJAIL View Post
    Don't give a flyin rats azz bout the MoBay yacht club ..isn't there a moBay thread ?
    Wow...could you be any more rude?!!! Bad day???
    Guess Rob will have to take out all the info about the airport, the places to eat in Mobay, places along the way like Bigga's, where to shop etc...
    Chill out NegrilJail!

User Info Menu

MoBay Yacht club is a really nice place. I used to race with Richard Murry (Tensing Pen) on his boat and am still associate member.

Here's the cover of the race circular from the first Jamaica Race week.

Name:  RaceWeek.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  23.3 KB
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

bnewb: as you well know a lot of Negril visitors have early flights home and spend their last night in Mo Bay, the thread gives them a nice place to visit before their worst day! Leaving !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu and Al View Post
    bnewb: as you well know a lot of Negril visitors have early flights home and spend their last night in Mo Bay, the thread gives them a nice place to visit before their worst day! Leaving !
    Exactly Lulu & Al!
    We get asked this question VERY regularly...thus the pic & info!