Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "higher-end" all-inclusive on the beach. any suggestions?

User Info Menu

grand pineapple is booked solid for that week.
    any other "higher-end" AI's on the beach to you all could recommend? i'd like to see them on the main beach as well. thanks!

User Info Menu

Charela Inn. You can do AI there. Locally owned. Staff wonderful. Rooms very nice. Pool. Food very good.
    They could do the breakfast and dinner plan and sample local for lunch.
    There is a very wide beach with lots of shade and privacy.

http://www.charela.com/rates.html
    Last edited by Nurse Marcia; 03-23-2012 at 05:05 PM.

User Info Menu

We used the taxi driver who is headquartered at Charela, Jervis I think was his name, an older man. He was absolutely lovely, and his taxi was spotless. The drivers at Country Country were away so somehow he got called to get us, took us to Canoe for a few hours, picked us up and took us to Sweet Spice, then picked us up there, very reasonable for the whole thing. I've never seen such a clean taxi, a great rep for Charela!

User Info Menu

I would recommend Couples Swept Away. It's "higher end", for sure, and it's also on a nice section of the beach as well as close to the action. Good food selection and plenty of activities included.