Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to the JUNGLE on the night before the annual boardie bash???

User Info Menu

Who is going to the JUNGLE on the night before the annual boardie bash???

On Thursday, April 26, we should gather as many of us as possible to the Jungle.

It's a rare chance to see Gerry G totally in his element. I shall bring 300 dollars or so and will buy as many drinks as possible for all the boardies -- and for a few ever-thirsty party girls, too, if they're lucky, ha ha.

User Info Menu

Now that is a reason to book for the boardie bash!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I think its hilarious that the first person that has responded hasn't booked yet.. hahahahha... push the button PGW......
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

i will have a absolut and mango juice please and thank you......followed by water
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I'm guessing Poolguy will be there. That is if he hasn't hit the 6 month in a year mark. Seriously, the guy practically lives there. I envy you Mr Poolguy.

User Info Menu

Me too!

And yeah.....he will be there.....well as long as his girlfriend stops calling his wife that is....LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Me too!

And yeah.....he will be there.....well as long as his girlfriend stops calling his wife that is....LOL
    Poolguy is a one woman man, right Poolguy?

User Info Menu

Free drinks AND PGW????? I am there!!!!

User Info Menu

Never say never! maybe I say maybe! Sounds like a Dr. Zeus qoute. lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hey man. I might be down for a Jungle party though I've never been there before. Generally speaking, how much do drinks and admission cost? I'm just trying to figure the budget.

Thanks.