Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Reggae Fest Rockford, Il Sat June 18

User Info Menu

Reggae Fest Rockford, Il Sat June 18

if your looking for a good deal, the Rockford Park District which holds weekly music and art festivals on the summer weekends,...... they are holding a "Reggae Fest", in downtown Rockford, Il
    tomorrow afternoon.
    Starting around 4 PM FIVE bands will play outside of the Kriptonite (sp?) Lounge, they set up bleachers, seating first come gets the best, bring your own chairs.....IT'S ONLY FIVE BUCKS
    for the whole night, last band starts at 930, this is family type affair with lots of Security..........they
    had had good turnouts .............and plenty of close parking

email me for more info, or contact Rockford Park District
    ramboagain@yahoo.com
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Rambo you going?

User Info Menu

at this time no unless wife can get off work.....we got a new puppy, and he has to be "dog-sat"...or di house he be a eatin' fi sure
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

We're gonna be in Rockford tomorrow - might have to check it out. Thanks Rambo!