Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Goat liver at the yard and a day pass at Riu Negril

User Info Menu

Goat liver at the yard and a day pass at Riu Negril

Our last full day and we did the two Jamaicas. We went to the yard this morning to say goodbye and get everything arranged for the survey and backhoe work to get started………… Izel made MIss G's favorite …fried goat liver…also gave us some mannish water from the same goat…hugs and kisses and goodbyes until I return for a weekend in November…..

Back to Seastar to change and went out to RiuNegril to meet Jason's baby mother. He's a bartender and she's an assistant manager…She gave us a day pass wristband and we enjoyed the the afternoon with drinks and the buffet.

Very nice upscale place… G said the buffet reminded her of the Lido deck on a Holland America ship.

It's been a very nice visit…….we saw most everybody we wanted to see….got a lot accomplished and had a very relaxing time doing nothing the rest of the time…

Soon return
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Our last full day and we did the two Jamaicas. We went to the yard this morning to say goodbye and get everything arranged for the survey and backhoe work to get started………… Izel made MIss G's favorite …fried goat liver…also gave us some mannish water from the same goat…hugs and kisses and goodbyes until I return for a weekend in November…..

Back to Seastar to change and went out to RiuNegril to meet Jason's baby mother. He's a bartender and she's an assistant manager…She gave us a day pass wristband and we enjoyed the the afternoon with drinks and the buffet.

Very nice upscale place… G said the buffet reminded her of the Lido deck on a Holland America ship.

It's been a very nice visit…….we saw most everybody we wanted to see….got a lot accomplished and had a very relaxing time doing nothing the rest of the time…

Soon return
    Hello,

I hope it's not the same Jason bartender i knew at the Riu Negril, he was always asking me out after his work. I did not go out with him, no way !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Hello,

I hope it's not the same Jason bartender i knew at the Riu Negril, he was always asking me out after his work. I did not go out with him, no way !
    Might be....... but I doubt it. Marsha is the asst. manager and would know instantly........
    Last edited by captaind; 05-30-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave