Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: best transport rental spot (bike/scooter)

User Info Menu

Question best transport rental spot (bike/scooter)

hey guys looking to rent a scooter/bike for my next up coming trip. last time i visited i rented from GAS on the west end i think i paid $200 for 10 days. my next up coming trip i will be staying for 17 days and will need some sort of transport was possibly thinking about going to bike route to pinch some pennies/exercise how ever i love those scooters!!! please post any suggestions you might have... also interested to hear what you guys have to say about past biking past experiences

User Info Menu

Jah B and Tyke's have always treated me well and been open to negotiating for multi-day rentals.

User Info Menu

Were you unhappy with Gas? I rented from him in Feb and I was happy with the price and service. However, I do 2nd the suggestion of Jah B's. Feb was the first time I rented a scooter in like 10 yrs and now I dont now if I can visit there without renting!!! The freedom to move without looking for a taxi was great!!!

User Info Menu

"From ohliz" Jah B and Tyke's have always treated me well and been open to negotiating for multi-day rentals.
    What was the negotiation amounts...If you don't mind. Plan on renting the next reach. Would like the best price. Thanks!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein