Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Catcha Falling Star Gardens Hot Summer Special from 15th April-31st October 2012

User Info Menu

Catcha Falling Star Gardens Hot Summer Special from 15th April-31st October 2012

This years hot summer special - 49US per night for 2 people including taxes in one of our spacious fan rooms (doesn't include public holidays). Great pool, great rooms, great property

User Info Menu

Are these at the main property or your Catcha Garden rooms ?

User Info Menu

Catching Falling Star Gardens is located across the road from the LTU Pub/restaurant!

User Info Menu

Catcha Gardens, oposite LTU Pub

User Info Menu

does that price include breakfast for two?

User Info Menu

JitterBug, I was wondering the same thing. I remember last summer they had that deal.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    JitterBug, I was wondering the same thing. I remember last summer they had that deal.
    There is no breakfast included this year, it is room only

User Info Menu

Thanks! Still, it is a great deal. Trying to work out a way to take advantage of it...... Wish me luck!!

User Info Menu

Good luck Yetta, I think you can do it. Bel and Pumpkin have got their paws crossed for you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yetta View Post
    Thanks! Still, it is a great deal. Trying to work out a way to take advantage of it...... Wish me luck!!
    Good luck Yetta, you can do it. Bel and Pumpkin have got their paws crossed for you and Bill to come back really soon