Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Video footage of Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

Thank you for sharing the video!! We are staying there in June and cannot wait! Have fun on your trip and I look forward to reading your trip report!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Dangit Booger!!!! First you stole the room from Clarity.....now you steal it from Luciano.....you better be REALLY cool or have bribes, otherwise what I wave may not be my hand!!

LOL....only joking with you...it will be fun, maybe Luciano will be staying next door to me and Clarity and Markus will be close too!
    Who cares really, we will all be there and it will be AWESOME!

Soon come!
    Upon arrival I will set up a couple of viewing windows of the room that Luciano stayed in. $1000J per 15 second intervals. All interested just need to reply and I will due my best to squeeze you in. In lieu of the $1000J donation, a sub will also allow you to gain entry. You can take pictures, however absolutely no touching will be allowed.

User Info Menu

LMAO.....I have been waiting all day for you to reply to this.....you didn't disappoint! Hahaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    upon arrival i will set up a couple of viewing windows of the room that luciano stayed in. $1000j per 15 second intervals. All interested just need to reply and i will due my best to squeeze you in. In lieu of the $1000j donation, a sub will also allow you to gain entry. You can take pictures, however absolutely no touching will be allowed.
    lmao.....i have been waiting all day for you to reply to this.....you didn't disappoint! Hahaha
    agreed!!!!!:d :d :d

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnee2 View Post
    Is he vegetarian or vegan or just set in his ways? There is always breaded fish (which is fantastic), jerk chicken, rice & peas, mashed potato, salads - sometimes there is jerk pork and sometimes there is beef. Everything is freshly made & cooked to perfection!

Our vegan friend always eats before he comes to the show
    Semi vegan - MOSTLY set in his ways lol Comes with the territory I guess!

PEACE.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much for posting this! I'll be staying at Seastar for the first time in18 days. I've just picked put my chair:-)
    http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

SuzieQ we will be checking into Seastar in 18 days too....see you there!

User Info Menu

SuzieQ we will be checking into Seastar in 18 days too....see you there!
    I can't wait!! My flight from ATL lands at 2pm., when do u arrive?
    http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

We land at 2:42pm, so just behind you! Meet ya at the bar! We are so excited too!

User Info Menu

Nice Daisy - We were there as well and I see our buddy Serge walking up to the front office in your video - brings back wonderful memories!