Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our Video footage of Seastar Inn

User Info Menu

I cannot wait to stay at Seastar for Jamaica 2013. We are staying there for 5 nights of 14, booked in for room 16. Does anyone have pictures of the beautiful views from room 16, please post if you do so I can show my wife we would LOVE to see them!!!!

User Info Menu

Walleyed99 – Brasi stayed in Room 16 – He posted some pics in his trip report here : http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ary-2012/page7 Have fun in Jamaica next year! You’ll love Seastar!

SuzieQ and Marley – I’ll be waiting for you guys w/ a round of Dirty Bananas at the swim up bar on April 21st!

Gerryg123 – No chanting lol - Just the occasional scream every time we stub our toes exiting the bathroom. Nothing Major – We’ll see you there!

Booger – lol ! Enjoy room 3 – we’ll drop by to visit. I hope you’ll offer us a discount on the admission cost.

Irie Always – That’s awesome that your friend is in the footage! Glad it brought back good memories!

Vw40 – Have fun in June!

Brasi – I hear you on that!! I can’t wait to shrug off this diet and devour some Seastar pizza. I’ll probably gain back the 10 lbs I lost within 2 hours…
    Last edited by Clarity; 04-09-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

We stayed at Seastar from March 7 through March 25. It was our third time there. We had room # 3 the first time, then # 2 and # 6 on this last trip. All you folks headed there in the next few days will LOVE it. Chris and Francine have the best staff EVER! They really make you feel like family. We loved meeting some of the same folks we met there last year.
    Daisy, I loved seeing the orchids in bloom on your video, the ones growing on different trees. I've always wondered when they are in bloom and now I know. Thanks for that great video!
    Have a wonderful time!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)