Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-20 Sleeps? - 14-20 Tings On Your Plate! What Ya Gonna On Your April reach?

User Info Menu

I know, it was like, 'here's a ticker specially designed for your holiday'. Good omen methinks!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

It has to be! Now if there was a chicken on it, that would be even better! LMAO

User Info Menu

17 maybe even 16 since I usually dont sleep the last day before. But if we quantify sleeping as 6-8 hours of actual sleep I might have 8 sleeps left since I technically have a durational sleep equal to probably half of what my quantification is. (NERD)

1. I'm going to enjoy watching my wife grin ear to ear
    2. I'm going to enjoy getting my wife to de-funk-tify
    3. I'm going to enjoy my wife (get your mind out of the gutter)
    4. YS again (maybe this time we'll get to do the zip line)/ Pelican Bar
    5. I'm going to enjoy bartending and general frivolity on the Chicken Bus
    6. I'm going to celebrate Winning the FLOP
    7. Jump off the Lighthouse at NE or something equally as high because life is a contact sport so get a helmet
    8. Listening/Dancing and sweeping my wife's feet off the ground at Luciano Concert
    9. Boardie Bash
    10. Being alone with my wife and the 200 boardies that she forums with everynight
    11. Returning home (NEGRIL not Clearwater)
    12. Eating Jerk Chicken on the side of the road / and 3dives
    13. Eating Biggas
    14. Eating some of that delicious RUm cake
    15. Eating my secret Rum Cake with Rob and Rob alone :P
    16. Eat my fill of Juicy Patties or Out of town Pastry patties (DID I SAY EATING)
    17. Getting more "SPANISH" cigars for my humidor
    18. Writing in my Journal

All in all rest, relaxation and needed fun. Ninja OUT!
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Got 14-20 sleeps left? What ya gonna do on your reach this APRIL? Quick! List one for each sleep!

1. I will keep track of every Red Stripe I drink. This will allow me to develop Daily Average Red Stripe Consumption (DARSC) data. This is important information and I suggest you all start your own tracking as well.
    We will track DARSC, but also DAAT (Daily Average Appleton & Ting) and DADBAD (Daily Average Dirty Banana Averaged Daily). A team of research assistants is working on a formula involving height, weight and resting heart rate and VBSWI (Visible Bare Skin While Imbibing) that should provide some amusing results.

2. I shall jump off a cliff from (or taller than) at least or less than 12 feet.
    Sweetie Pie is excited to jump with her booties on! 12 is pretty easy, hard to eff yourself up to bad from 12. 18-20, the big cliff at Xtabi? You can eff yourself up if you don't do it right but probably not kill yourself. Idiots have killed themselves there. That puts it right in my risk wheelhouse. Plus it's Xtabi and there is a lower cliff jump option. Plus cave shots. Cave shots and cliff jump shots at the same time could be cool.

3. I shall eat several pepperoni pizzas. Gotta fatten back up. LOL
    I shall eat a lot of fruit for breakfast, a lot of patties and french fries for lunch, a lot of jerk and brown stew for dinner and hopefully one nice dinner at Ivan's with some new friends.

4. The Flop on 4/23.
    I will participate in and lose the flop. This is a rigged game from the get and I don't have a chance. I've placed a large wager in Vegas on Muzikdoc. I will however go down in flames. I will find a way to make my flop memorable.

5. Magic Bus Pelican
    I will ride in the back with Booger and a small baby's forearm.

6. Belmont
    Jealous here, that should be awesome. Definitely have some people time already in the schedule.

7. Crazy videos of beach and girls and stuff
    Crazy videos of kids playing with toys and drunks playing with toys and kids watching drunks play with toys, and girls, and stuff. Oh, and girls.

8. Bentley's
    Definitely, Definitely early and then maybe definitely again.

9. pool
    Gotta say the sea, I love the sea, can't wait to swim in it again.

10. beach
    We spent our beach day walking last reach, I think we want to pick a little stretch of it to gravitate on this time.

11. pool
    Well, you're pretty persistent on this pool thing. The doghouse we're staying in only has a water bowl. Where's your pool?

12. beach
    OK, I'm starting to get it, Beach-Beach-Beach... I'll go back to the beach for a run at 7 with Patty, are you serious about that Patty?

13. Bash
    Most definitely.

14. beach
    So if we count Belmont as beach, which we easily can and actually do, that's four beaches out of 14 choices, I must counter with a cliff. I jumped off one earlier but now I'm just hangin', listening to the rush of waves on the rocks and watching the endless natural fountains run down the pockmarked coral cliff faces.

15. Visiting old friends from our last reach.

16. Sunrise. I don't think we'll see every sunrise this time but we'll catch a few.

17. Sunset. C'mon, you know it!

18. Meeting new friends we've come to know from this board. Very excited about that. Sweetie Pie just finished up her annual conference this past weekend which has been an enormous effort for her the past month. She should be around soon I think. She was just asking this weekend this same sort of question, "What are you most looking forward to?"

Soon come!
    Tap, Tap, Tap...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ralonzo29 View Post
    6. I'm going to celebrate Winning the FLOP
    Ninja OUT!
    LOVE the confidence. LOVE it.

I cannot talk trash because my Flops are exhibitions...but my neighbors think my practice Flops are pure. They didn't like the kiddie pool filled with Jello, but...they'll get over it.

SPOTTY: Good work. There will be 6 SCOTS (counting the married-to's) on the Magic Poultry Bus. Just sayin'

User Info Menu

I think there might be even more than 6 Scots on the chicken bus

User Info Menu

Oh and Ninja-
    If #15 happens....then #3 is NOT happening! LMAO

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Oh and Ninja-
    If #15 happens....then #3 is NOT happening! LMAO
    I saw Raul leaving himself exposed for this. LOL

"I will ride in the back with Booger and a small baby's forearm..."

This bus omg....it will need wings.

Those boardies that bring some toy army men and green face paint MAY get a bonus...

GUIRIGAY: I am at Seastar then, if I make it back from Belmont, at a nice beach hotel, both have great pools. During such time as I am not accompanied by above mentioned "hot girls and stuff"---which is when I am awake and not dreaming because I have no 'GAME.' (Patty 'Angelina Jolie' Sather and the Flop judges excluded of course, I most def think they are the most redonkulously talented panel of judges EVER...not to mention beautiful beyond compare!)---you can be my guests.

BTW: SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS ALERT...um, Sweetie, I mean, errr...'Lurker' Pie...if you ain't judgin'...YOU'RE FLOPPIN!!!!

Sic her Marley, sic her! LOL

An Ode to Lurker Pie:
    Sweetie Pie? I think not!
    A lurker here we have got
    But she's jumpin' in
    Or judgin' it
    'Cause Mrs. Sather is hot!

i know you are reading, Lurker Pie!
    Last edited by brasi; 04-03-2012 at 10:58 AM.

User Info Menu

I am not going to sic.......I have heard it from a great source that she will become a lurker no more very soon.
    I am waiting patiently for the special moment that she makes her first post. And I know it is coming because, like already obvious for so many of us, once you have been bitten by the Negril bug it is hard to resist spreading the love, and it gets EVER harder when you are only 18 days away from visiting her again!

Come on, Sweetie Pie....we are anxiously awaiting your debut!

FYI everyone on the bus, Chicken told me last night that he was "Really excited about this trip" I just laughed and said....you're not alone!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    FYI everyone on the bus, Chicken told me last night that he was "Really excited about this trip" I just laughed and said....you're not alone!
    Is he aware of what is about to pass?
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.