Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: 14-20 Sleeps? - 14-20 Tings On Your Plate! What Ya Gonna On Your April reach?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    To do list:

4) Xtabi caves for pics/ and a conch burger (thanks Guiri I cannot get this thing outta my mind)
    Excellent call but getting it out of your head will be MORE difficult after you break the seal!!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    Juli , Brasi is a total work in progress! And we have about 10 days to school him He will hide from us I'm sure!

This is just hillarious~
    Wing ladies are probably the ultimate partner in crime to have but somehow I think Brasi may be grateful he has a few bro's to help clear up all the chatter your running interference is going to create!! Wine, women and song Brasi! Wine, fine women and song! Oh, and don't forget the women, the fine, fine women...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Juli and Patti ya'll are simply templates for women everywhere (" ...refined, smart, rich, put together like supermodels...respect to your better halves.

@ Juli: One thing we all know that never changes...the power of french mani's. And taxes. LOL haahaaaa

@guiri: With sweetie Pie's blessing, I hope to get drunk with you at some point discussing the finer points of fine women.

If you prepare me well, my friends, I will make you super proud. I have been consulting with the MIGHTY TIC TOC on the finer points of this search.

You will all be invited to the wedding on April 27. hahahaa

User Info Menu

Brasi is a man obsessed with manicures! Beware brasi, gorgeous nails don't make a good woman (but they do look nice). So don't fall head over heels for that first set of fake nails you see walking outta the beauty shop. But this is just more chatter from the girl side of things--listen to your bros And have fun! Marriage not necessary for now.

User Info Menu

I do believe that my Guirigay is an expert on the finer points of women and I am sure that he can be convinced to share a few of them and in part some wisdome if a few drinks are involved