Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ja. movies or books

User Info Menu

Ja. movies or books

Anyone know some good titles to keep the irie feeling going throughtout the year till the next reach?

User Info Menu

Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Wah Do Dem, The Harder They Come, Rockers, Cocktail, Countryman, Cool Runnings, The Lunatic, Dr No, Club Paradise
    “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley

http://www.iberostar.info/]

User Info Menu

The Pirate's Daughter by Margaret Cezair-Thompson (Book)
    The Mighty Quinn (Movie)

User Info Menu

It may not keep the irie feeling-but will give you a whole-other insight into the island of Jam...Its pretty Raw-but very informative and eye-opening..

The book: The dead yard .....by Ian Thomson
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Walk Good

User Info Menu

Dancehall Queen
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

A High Wind in Jamaica by Robert Hughes and the movie of the same name with Anthony Quinn and James Coburn. Great story.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Negril Reggae, Riots & Romance by Roberta Raigh Pryor who has lived here for 30 years. Available through Amazon

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, Amazon is getting some business