Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you're booked with American...

User Info Menu

If you're booked with American...

Check your reservation. My February flights were changed & I was never notified. Just checked my summer flights... changed from what I booked. Again, no notification from AA. On the return, later departure which is fine w/ me. Later return home, too, obviously.

Getting to JA... I'm less thrilled. I'm leaving 2 hours earlier & arriving in MoBay 1 hour later than originally planned. My 1 hour layover in Miami is now 4 hours. (Math discrepancy due to time change. It really is a 4 hour layover.)

I wonder how many more times it will change before my actual departure date??? Anyone else have this happen lately?

User Info Menu

I have a four-hour layover in Miami, too. There are worse places to be, but time is money!!!

User Info Menu

There should be a mojito bar near your departure gate at the Miami airport where you can waste a few hours. We had a long layover there for our last trip and were feeling no pain whatsoever when we boarded our flight to Montego Bay.

User Info Menu

Wow, thanks for the info. We're leaving the 21st on AA. Will definately be doing some checking before going.

User Info Menu

My flight time changed but they did tell me
    Last edited by Sexybutterflyatl; 04-03-2012 at 07:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Yvonne - our flight times changed too and we didn't get any notification either!

User Info Menu

its getting much harder to get to Jamaica, along with expensive $$$
    time to look to a different compass direction I'm afraid
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Cands.......
    No more jerk in Byron, or have you noticed already???
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Rambo - I noticed back when he closed. It was a sad day for me...........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    I have a four-hour layover in Miami, too. There are worse places to be, but time is money!!!
    I've had more than my share of 4+ hours (up to 8+... all AA flights) of layovers in Miami the last 10 years. I can't think of worse places. (My nickname for MIA is hell.) I purposely booked to AVOID the 4 hour layover. AA took that choice from me, again. Not thrilled. The later arrival really irks me. I can wile away hours w/ reading but would much rather be on my way to Jamaica.