Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If you're booked with American...

User Info Menu

Jim-Donna,
    Yup, that's the flight we were on. We arrived in Jamaica about two hours late. I guess, that's not as bad as it could have been.

When we got a pilot on board the plane he announced that the delay was not his fault. He said that he gave up his day off to get us all to Jamaica. Thank heaven for that pilot.

Actually, everyone on baord seemed to take the delay well and the mood was good. My only wish is that they did not board us and then tell us that we were delayed. Planes are small and uncomfortable enough without spending an extra few hours on board.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by max2 View Post
    Planes are small and uncomfortable enough without spending an extra few hours on board.
    Yeah for that pilot!!!

My first plane flight - age 17, from Chicago to San Francisco - we boarded, then sat on the plane for hours. I don't remember how long exactly but I do remember that my sister was sitting in the airport in San Francisco w/ her 5 month old waiting to pick me up. My flight didn't leave Chicago until after the time it was due to arrive in SF. My poor sister. Me... I was young & on an adverture so I wasn't too upset, just concerned that my sister was stuck in the airport for hours waiting for me.