Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow marks another beginning of hurricane season......sigh, here we go again

User Info Menu

I have lived in Hurricane cones of uncertainty my whole life pretty much, but it also means every town I have lived in has the word "Beach" in the name of the town
    I will take Hurricanes over cold and snow ANY DAY of the week, I would NEVER survive in cold weather

User Info Menu

Did I pick the wrong time of the year?

I'm travelling to JA 3-17 September, beginning to wonder if I chose the wrong time to visit Last time I was in JA was in March this year and it was lovely. Would you say September is hurricane season? Ive just been told September is one of the wettest months of the year, does that mean no sun? Im desperately hoping that one of the boardies in a thread I just read are right, no time is a bad time to go to Jamaica (or something along those lines)

User Info Menu

Sweets, I would say September is smack dab in the middle of Hurricane Season! But no worries. It will or it wont. And there is nothing anyone can do about it! The sun will shine during your reach. I promise!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

the sun is shining