Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Salt & Pepper Grill Closed for the Season

User Info Menu

Salt & Pepper Grill Closed for the Season

Salt & Pepper Grill is closed for the season. I would like to thank all of you that made my little "Pop-Up" a huge success and for landing us at #6 on Tripadvisor.com. Again, thanks to all for a fantastic Winter and I'll see you next year!

-Soon come back
    -Likkle more

User Info Menu

Awww man, a lot of the places I want to try are closing just before my reach!

Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep booking more trips! LOL

User Info Menu

Nooooooo, just three more weeks!!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Awww man, a lot of the places I want to try are closing just before my reach!

Oh well, I guess I will just have to keep booking more trips! LOL

Such as?

User Info Menu

Ahhhhhhh no way! I was really looking forward to trying a jerk burrito/quesadilla. I have read such great things about
    S&P.
    “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” Bob Marley

http://www.iberostar.info/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by upsetter View Post
    Such as?
    Upsetter, just this week alone I read that Sunset after dark is closing until October and now this place too, both were on my list of places to try.

The last few years in a row we have gone in early October when many of places are closed because it is slow season......so I read about all of these great places all year on the board and then when I get there they are closed. I was hopeful that going in April it would be different but now it looks like places are closing up again!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Upsetter, just this week alone I read that Sunset after dark is closing until October and now this place too, both were on my list of places to try.

The last few years in a row we have gone in early October when many of places are closed because it is slow season......so I read about all of these great places all year on the board and then when I get there they are closed. I was hopeful that going in April it would be different but now it looks like places are closing up again!
    Oh...yeah, I'm kinda bummed that I'll miss Salt and Pepper on my next reach.

I wonder what the proprietors do in the low season...?

User Info Menu

Bummer

User Info Menu

Sorry guys but I'm needed up on Cape Cod. I'll be back next Winter and am planning on ripping Negril up hardcore, new menu items and possibly a big surprise to be revealed soon come.........

Thanks again for a kick-ass season!

-Louis W.