Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New Airline From Jamaica

User Info Menu

New Airline From Jamaica

"One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Goes to Kingston but not MBJ according to the article. Did I read that right? We flight Air Caribbean out of JFK. Any competition that makes these crazy prices go down is a good thing.

User Info Menu

No MBJ service? How piratical is it flying in/out of Kingston if you visiting Negril? I'm also no fan of flying out of JFK but if the price is right and it makes sense I would do it.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

i saw a clip on ja tv news just b4 i came home about this.. they only have a a limited fleet at the moment but hopes to take off so to speak.. sounded like a nice option..

User Info Menu

Lets hope the bring back the LAX to MBJ (or KIN) non-stop flights that Air Jam. use to have....Loved those....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

also pray for OHare to be included,,,it was always full, both ways......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Yes - we need O'Hare to MBJ!!!
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

How about a DTW save me the 3 hour drive to YYZ!
    Trip #59 most of February